You may find all Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2022–2023 on this page. People who are competent and interested in government jobs in Punjab should read this posting.The Wildlife and Parks Department of the Government of Punjab is working on a development initiative called the Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Program (Phase 1) Upscaling of Green Pakistan Program (Revised).The Government of Punjab’s Wildlife and Parks Department has posted these job opportunities at various levels. According to the requirements of the project and the employees’ performance, the appointment may be prolonged.For the positions of Assistant Directors of Wildlife, Wildlife Supervisors, Head Draftsmen, Wildlife Inspectors, Wildlife Watchers, Drivers, Chowkidars, Naib Qasids, Animal Keepers, and Sweepers, the Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department is accepting applications.
|Post on||18 December 2022|
|Department||Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Job Type||Contract Base|
|Apply Procedure||By Couerior|
|Last Date||31 December 2022|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Wildlife Inspectors
- Wildlife Supervisors
- Wildlife Watchers
- Animal Keepers
- Assistant Directors of Wildlife
- Head Draftsmen
- Naib Qasid
- Candidates from all around Punjab are welcome to apply. Applicants who want to submit applications should be qualified and have the necessary experience. Additionally, they must meet the physical standards.
- Interested candidates may apply for these positions if they have Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, BSc in Zoology, MSc/BS in Zoology, and appropriate field experience. Do not wait to submit your applications if you meet the eligibility conditions.
- From the job notice, candidates may learn all the requirements in detail for the desired position. Candidates should meet the physical requirements, which include a minimum height of 5 feet 7 inches and a chest size of 34 to 36 inches, while applying for jobs as wildlife inspectors or wildlife watchers.
How To Apply?
- website: https://ris.pefsis.edu.pk/
- APPLY NOW
- Those who meet the requirements can submit applications on plain paper together with certified copies of their academic transcripts, experience certificates, proof of residency, ID cards, driving licences, and most recent photos.
- The Project Director, Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme/Green Pakistan Programme, Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore, must receive applications by registered mail.
- Applications delivered in person won’t be taken into consideration. Candidates must specify the category they are applying for.. For specialised positions, separate application forms will be accepted.
Click Here Advertisement