Candidates from Punjab are eligible to apply.These positions are only open to male applicants.Class IV positions are becoming available.Contract positions are becoming available.Tube Well Operators, Drivers, Chowkidar, Helpers, Linemen, and Sewermen positions are available. Applicants must be literate or hold a Matric Pass.
Applications must be submitted by November 21, 2022, or earlier. Each job ad includes the interview schedule.. During the interview, candidates should present actual documents.WASA Jobs 2022 is an excellent option for male employees looking for a place to express their skills and passion for their nation.Candidates that meet the prerequisites listed below are eligible to fill out the application form.
|Post on||04 November 2022|
|Gender||Males & Females|
|Education||Matric, Middle, Primary, Literate|
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
|Job Type||Contract Base|
|Apply Procedure||Walk In Interview|
|Last Date||21 November 2022|
- Tube Well Operator
- Scroll Sorter
- Scroll Collector
- Helper Disposal Station
- Helper Machinery
- Helper MT Station
- Line Man
- Education: Matric, Middle, Primary, Literate
- Experience: Experienced Person will be preferable
- Age Limit: 18-25 years ( +5 years relaxation)
How To Apply?
- Walk in Interview
- When applying, carefully read the whole advertisement.
- False information might result in disqualification at any point.
the 21st of November 2022.
- There will be no TA/DA allowed during the exam or interview.
- Applications can be submitted in physically or via courier.
- Candidates that are chosen must serve in their assigned places.
- During the test or interview, cell phones are not permitted.
- Water and Sanitation Agency WASA employment are open, and interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. The organization’s official advertising is provided below and includes information on the application process in detail, eligibility requirements, a list of open positions, and contact information.
- Many applicants for WASA employment are willing to work for the organisation, but many are confused of the application process and where to send their resume