The public sector organisation has now published the newest KPK ETEA Jobs 2022.Below are several official advertisements.If you’re looking for KPK ETEA Jobs in the public sector in Pakistan,there is good news for you.
You are in the right spot.Complete job descriptions and application instructions may be found in the advertising.Both men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these roles.Each position’s age, education, work history, and place of residence criteria are given in the advertisement below.The recruitment of several open posts in Pakistan has been published by the public sector organisation KPK Govt Jobs 2022.Here you will find information on new positions in Pakistan’s public sector. Interested Candidates with KPK residency may apply.Both men and women are allowed to apply for these positions,and the deadline is December 13,2022.Candidates must submit an online application to ETEA. Only people with a KPK domicile may apply for these positions.
|Post on||01 December 2022|
|Department||Public Sector Organization|
|Education||M.Phil , Master , Bachelor , Matric , Literate|
|Last Date||14 December 2022|
- SST Science (BS-16)
- SST General (BS-16)
- Office Assistant (BS-16)
- PET (BS-15)
- Art Teacher (BS-15)
- Health Technician (BS-12)
- Music Teacher (BS-12)
- Care Taker (BS-09)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Physiologist (BS-17)
- Admin (BS-16)
- SE Teacher (BS-16)
- Computer Instructor (BS-16)
- CT (BS-14)
- PTI (BS-11)
- Senior Manager CVE
- Principal Research Officer
- Intelligence & Monitoring Officer
- IT Associates
- Staff Officer
- Staff Driver
- Dak Runner
- Office Attendant
- Security Guard
- Candidates for these positions might be either males or women who match the prerequisites. The advertising below lists the required qualifications for each post, including age, education, work experience, and location of residence.
How To Apply Online?
- website: https://etea.online/
- APPLY NOW
- Candidates interested in the vacancies should first apply online at www.etea.edu.pk.
- An online deposit slip containing the token number, project code, and applicant’s personal information will be generated when the online application has been submitted successfully.
- Take a printout of the deposit slip that was generated, and deposit the required test fee (which is not refundable) at any UBL Bank branch, UBL OMNI Easy paisa agent, or UBL OMNI Easy paisa app.
- After successfully submitting your fee, please keep the original deposit slip (the candidate’s copy) with you and keep it private.
- SMS notifications will be sent to selected candidates.
- It is encouraged that candidates not offer ported or converted cellphone numbers.
- Candidates will get SMS notifications from ETEA concerning a physical and screening exam.
- The application must be submitted no later than December 13, 2022.