(Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2023 | www.ppl.com.pk) Pakistan Petroleum Limited Career Opportunities Notice is published in the Daily Dawn Newspaper.PPL has been engaged in oil and gas development and production in Pakistan.The PPL is accepting applications for the recruitment of skilled professionals on a merit-based basis.High-caliber professionals with degrees from respectable local or foreign colleges that have been approved by Pakistan’s High Education Commission are invited to apply for open jobs with the PPL team.Professionals who are interested in working at Pakistan Petroleum Limited are urged to read the PPL Career Notice, which is available below in jpeg format.Senior Security Officer/ Security Officer and Manager Corporate Communications & Community Development are needed by the business. Women who match the requirements for experience and qualifications are invited to apply.
|Post on||01 February 2023|
|Education||Bachelor, Master, Retired Persons|
|Last Date||13 February 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Manager Corporate Communications & Community Development
- Senior Security Officer/ Security Officer
- Manager Corporate Communications & Community Development:
Master’s Degree in Integrated Marketing Communications/Digital Media & Communications/Business Administration and mass communication with at least 16 Years of relevant experience.
- Senior Security Officer/ Security Officer:
Retired Lt.Col/ Major or equivalent rank of armed forces with a minimum of 15 Years of Experience (For Senior Security Officer). Retired major / Captain or equivalent rank of armed forces with a minimum of 12 Years of experience (For Security officers).The candidates should possess at least a graduate Degree.
- The following requirements must be met in order for candidates to be considered for jobs with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) in 2023:
- Candidates must be Pakistani nationals.
- All Pakistanis are eligible for these positions.
- To apply for these employment openings in Karachi, candidates must also have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in their education.
- All applicants must be very ethical and have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should also have experience in their respective industries and the necessary academic credentials.
- Before applying, individuals should carefully study the employment criteria because some roles may
- call for specific credentials or further schooling.
How To Apply?
- website: https://www.ppl.com.pk/human-resource/vacancies
- APPLY NOW
- Visit PPL’s website (https://www.ppl.com.pk/human-resource/vacancies) to apply.
- On the website, you may also find information about open positions.
- Professionals interested in applying online may do so until February 13th, 2023.
Click Here Advertisement