Latest Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023. According to the Punjab government, there are various new opportunities in the Population Welfare Department.This age is used to provide information to our users about (Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023).The Punjab Government’s Population Welfare Department only ever recruits people who live in Punjab.The department provides job possibilities for all genders (men and women), as well as a quota for minorities and disabled people.
The establishment of adolescent health centres at 24 family health clinics connected to district headquarters hospitals in 2021–2023 is part of the Population Welfare Department’s ADP Scheme.The positions are for Junior Clerks and Psychologists (BS-17) (BS-11). Only women submit applications for this position. According to the requirements of the project, chosen people may be placed anywhere in Punjab.
|Post on||27 December 2022|
|Department||Population Welfare Department Punjab|
|Education||Intermediate, Master, BS|
|Last Date||10 January 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Junior Clerk
- Education: MSc/BS 4 Years in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Clinical Psychology
- Age Limit: 23 to 35 years + 8 years general age relaxation
- Education: Intermediate
- Skill: Typing Speed 25 wpm in English
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
How To Apply?
- website: www.nts.org.pk
- APPLY NOW
- Visit the National Testing Services NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) and apply online if you’re interested in the aforementioned positions.
- The NTS website also offers online deposit slips.
- Before January 10, 2023, the NTS Head Office must receive an online filled form together with a paid copy of the deposit slip, recent photographs, attested copies of the CNIC, educational credentials, and place of residence.
- Documents in complicated form shall be received by NTS at NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Click Here Advertisement