National Heritage and Culture Division For available positions at the Pakistan National Council of Arts (PNCA), the Pakistani government is currently taking applications (Latest Government Jobs at Pakistan National Council of Arts | PNCA Jobs 2023).Regularly, applications from Pakistani nationals are being taken for available positions (Quotas for Merit, Punjab, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, AJK, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa).According to the rules for hiring by the government, all quotas must be reserved.Those who are currently employed by governmental institutions are also welcome to apply for these Pakistan National Council of Arts Jobs 2023.
|Post on||01 March 2023|
|Department||Pakistan National Council|
|Education||Matric, Bachelor, Master|
|Apply Procedure||Online/ By Couerior|
|Last Date||15 March 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Craft Master
- Deputy Director
- Lower Division Clerk
- Makeup Artist
- Programme Executive
- Urdu Typist
- The PNCA’s hiring policies will be followed in all recruiting choices for the aforementioned positions. The maximum age limit is stated in the job posting. But, whether to lower the upper age limit will depend on government policy.
- Applicants for this role ought to be competent, enthusiastic, and conscientious.
- High school graduation, receiving a bachelor’s degree, and receiving a master’s degree are prerequisites for eligibility.
- Each position’s experience and skill criteria are mentioned in the job advertising, and candidates must follow them.
- Only those who completely meet the requirements should submit applications.
- Tract No. 5, Sector F/5-I, Islamabad is the location of the Pakistan National Council of the Arts, which invites that interested applicants send application forms and attested copies of supporting documentation.
- On the National Job Portal’s website, www.njp.gov.pk, interested parties may submit their applications.
- Online applications must be received within 15 days of the announced cutoff date.
How To Apply?
- Website: https://www.njp.gov.pk/
- APPLY NOW
- Interested parties may submit their applications online at www.njp.gov.pk, the National Job Portal.After the advertised deadline, online application forms must be submitted within 15 days.
Click Here Advertisement