According to its most recent announcement, the Punjab Land Records Authority is now taking applications for the posts of revenue officer and data centre specialist from competent inhabitants of Punjab.The requirements for these are an FA/Intermediate and a Graduate Degree from an Approved Institution.Qualified applicants must submit their applications online or by mail before the deadline of February 28, 2023.By reading the complete ad online, you may find out how to apply for the most recent positions with the Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) and other prerequisites.The Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) has offered more employment opportunities for its ongoing initiatives. The job announcement (Punjab Land Records Authority PLRA Jobs 2023 | www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk) can be found in The Daily Jang Newspaper.The Punjab Land Records Authority is the entity in charge of land registration under the Punjabi government.It was created in Punjab to replace the Patwari way of life and is administratively controlled by the Board of Revenue.
|Post on||18 February 2023|
|Department||Punjab Land Records Authority|
|Education||Intermediate, M.Phil, MS|
|Apply Procedure||By Couerior|
|Last Date||28 February 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Data Migration & System Management Specialist
- Revenue Officers
Data Center, Data Migration & System Management Specialist:
- M.Phil/MS Computer Science or Information Technology with 12 years of relevant field experience.
- Experience in establishing Data Centers, Infrastructure, Networks & System Administration, and Procurement of IT equipment.
- Must have Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills.
- Must have International Data Center Design Training.
- Minimum Qualifications FA/Intermediate.
- Must complete the Patwar Course.
- At least eight years of experience in revenue work in the field.
How To Apply?
- Course Details: https://www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk/
- APPLY NOW
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to the address listed below.
- Address: 19-Aibak Block Garden Town Lahore, PIU PLRA Government of Punjab Procurement Expert
- The application must be sent with all required CNICs, CVs, and certificates of education and experience.
- Employees of the government are required to accurately and completely submit their applications.
Name, CNIC number, address, birthdate, place of residence, experience, and educational
- background are all required to be included on the CV.
- After the deadline, submissions will not be accepted.
- The deadline for online applications for the Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) Jobs 2023 in Lahore is March 6, 2023.
Click Here Advertisement