You may discover information about the most recent hiring made by the Pakistan Railways Ministry on this page.There are available positions for 2023 with Pakistan Railways and PR. An application form for the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper is available for download.Two recent job ads were published at Pakistan Railways’ Lahore headquarters for hiring workers.Job seekers from all around Pakistan can find vacancies.The selection of the employee shall be based only on merit and the terms of the contract.For the establishment of the Business Development & HR Support Unit and the hiring of highly skilled, driven, and dynamic employees, Pakistan Railways is seeking candidates (Directorate of Property & Land, Headquarters Office Lahore).
|Post on||18 February 2023|
|Education||Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBA, ACA, LLB, LLM, CA, ACCA|
|Last Date||05 March 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Senior Safety Officer
- HR Expert – I
- Manager Dry Ports & Terminals
- Manager Customer Relations
- Legal Expert
- Qanoongo BS-11
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- HR Expert – II
- Financial Analysis Expert
- Deputy COPS/Inspection
- Computer Operator
- Rail Transport Costing Expert
- Assistant Safety Inspector
- Those who are interested in working with Pakistan Railways must review the requirements and eligibility requirements, which are briefly described in the job postings.The following qualifications are acknowledged: Middle school, high school, graduation, an MBA or master’s degree, or an ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CA, MS, LLB, or LLM are all acceptable educational credentials.
- If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying, you should review the position’s educational and experience requirements.
- Only experience earned after meeting the necessary requirements will be taken into consideration for each role.
How To Apply?
- Course Details: http://www.njp.gov.pk/
- APPLY NOW
- Those who are interested can submit their applications for the posts listed in advertising number 1 to the National Job Portal NJP at www.njp.gov.pk. Applications for Serial Nos. 1 through 13 can be submitted online.
- Applications for the Naib Qasid position should be forwarded to the Project Director, Creation of Business Development & HR Support Unit, Pakistan Railways Headquarters, Lahore.
- Applicants who are eager to apply should visit the Pakistan Railways website in the meantime.Moreover, every applicant should read the Crucial Information listed on their website. Moreover, you can find the advertisement for these openings on the organisation website. Likewise, carefully complete the form; ensure that it is error-free.The application will also be denied if the form contains any errors. Submit the Form, however, to the location listed in the advertisement. Also, go to the company website for more information
Click Here Advertisement