Jobs 2023 with the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Foundation The PAED Foundation has today made some job openings with offices in Islamabad (Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Foundation Jobs 2023).We received this job posting from the Daily Express newspaper.Interested applicants from all over the nation may apply for these Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC jobs in 2023 via the procedure outlined by the organisation.The PAEC Foundation is accepting applications from conscientious, trustworthy, and self-driven individuals for its travel business in Islamabad.Manager post available with travel.
The PAEC Foundation is renowned for providing competitive pay and benefits to its staff members as well as chances for career growth and promotion within the company.For people who are interested about advancing nuclear energy in Pakistan and having a positive impact on the nation’s energy industry, working at PAEC Foundation is a fantastic opportunity.
|Post on||09 January 2023|
|Education||Bachelor / Master|
|Apply Procedure||By Couerior|
|Last Date||22 January 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Manager Travels
- Education: Master’s or Bachelor’s (16 Years) of Education in Business, Travel, Hospitality, Management, or other relevant fields.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience in the Travel Industry.
- Age Limit: Upto 40 Years
- Knowledge: Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Knowledge: Strong sales skills & understanding of business dynamics.
- About Company:
- The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is a governmental body in charge of Pakistan’s nuclear energy development. The group was founded in 1956 with the intention of advancing and promoting nuclear energy’s peaceful use. With its main office in Islamabad, PAEC also operates other R&D facilities across the nation.
- The recruiting and training of young people for various technical and administrative positions within the company is the responsibility of PAEC Foundation, a division of PAEC. The organisation runs a number of projects and programmes to draw in and keep outstanding people who want to work in the nuclear energy industry.
How To Apply?
- Send your resumes, complete with all relevant information about your qualifications and experience, to the PAEC Foundation within 15 days at Hanna Road, G-8/3, Islamabad, which is close to the NORI Cancer Hospital.
Click Here Advertisement