National Commission on the Rights of Child jobs 2023.Recruiting for positions in the National Commission for the Rights of Children in 2023.You may find application forms and other information on the NCRC website at www.ncrc.gov.pk.The National Commission on the Rights of the Child, NCRC, is trying to develop a society that supports children’s rights and acts in a protective manner.This Commission works to create a society where children can exercise their basic human rights in dignity.For a period of three years, the NCRC offers contract work possibilities to Pakistani nationals.This gives many Pakistanis new and interesting employment opportunities and gives them the chance to improve their lives by working for a respectable company with a broad reach.Candidates may apply from any location in Pakistan.
|Post on||10 January 2023|
|Education||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D, M.Phil, LLM|
|Apply Procedure||By Couerior|
|Last Date||25 January 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Account Officer
- Assistant Director – Program
- Assistant Director of A&F
- Assistant Director of BDMS
- Assistant Directory – Inquiry
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Director (Admn Finance)
- Director Programs
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Those with relevant experience can seize these opportunities.These positions call for Matriculation, Intermediate, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, an LLM, an M.Phil., or a Ph.D. in the relevant subjects.
- Details about experience Conditions, Criteria, Age Restrictions, and Skills The column in the vacancy notice contains a brief description of each post’s requirements.Therefore, individuals can quickly locate the requirements for the job they wish to apply for.
How To Apply?
- website: www.ncrc.gov.pk.
- APPLICATION FORM
- The address is 5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1 F-5, Islamabad. Please include your resume and other needed documents with your application.
- The application must be sent by 2023-01-25 to the specified address.
- Applications that are late or incomplete won’t be taken into account.
- The human resources department will only contact applicants who have been selected for a test or interview.
- No TA or DA will be allowed.
Click Here Advertisement