Pakistan’s Ministry of Industries and Production Government For jobs in Islamabad as a data scientist, IT engineer, department head, marketing manager, procurement manager, and other professions, applications are being taken from eligible people.Candidates must meet all educational requirements, including receiving a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from a college or university that has been approved by HEC, in order to be considered.By no later than February 10, 2023, qualified persons must submit their applications.Applications that are handwritten, late, or incomplete will not be taken into consideration.Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the written exam/interview.See the announcement below for details on available positions, eligibility requirements, and other requirements.
|Post on||26 January 2023|
|Department||Ministry of Industries and Production|
|Education||Master, MBA, BBA|
|Last Date||10 February 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Data Data Scientist
- Devops Engineer
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Procurement.
- Web Application Developer
- Qualifications are anticipated. degree in business administration, marketing, supply chain management, computer science, statistics, or a similar field, such as an MBA, BBA, or Master’s degree.Candidates must possess the necessary abilities and work experience.
- The appointment would be purely on a contract basis for three years for serial numbers 1 through 3, and for two years for serial numbers 4 to 5, with the option of an extension based on performance.
- USC based hiring decisions on qualifications and promotes diversity and equal opportunity.
- Each job’s advertisement details the exact experience that is needed.
- Only qualified individuals are advised to submit an online application at the national job portal, www.njp.gov.pk.
- Applications should be sent to the desired professionals at email@example.com.
- CVs must be submitted through within 15 days.
How To Apply?
- website: https://220.127.116.11/home
- APPLY NOW
- Applications and resumes must be submitted at the specified address with verified copies of the following papers.
Size of a recent passport Photographic Evidence of Education, Experience, and Research Publications
- Candidates must visit the Office of General Manager (HR&A) Head Office, Plot No. 2039, Sector F-7/G-7, with the Application Form, CNIC, Domicile, Educational Documents, and Passport Size Photograph.
- Candidates should submit their applications via the application form found on the ministry of industries and production’s official website, located at https://njp.gov.pk/.
- Candidates should save copies of all supporting documentation in a secure location for future use.
- Candidates are required to give accurate information. If not, his or her application will be turned down.
- The deadline to submit an application to the Ministry of Industries and Production in Islamabad is February 8, 2023.
- For the test/interview, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No TA or DA will be accepted.
- The person who is currently employed by a government agency should apply through the appropriate route.
- At the time of the interview, candidates should provide original documentation.
Click Here Advertisement