Applications are being accepted by Pakistan’s Ministry of Human Rights for the appointment to open positions (Human Rights Ministry MOHR Jobs 2023 | Online Applications).To educate visitors of the present and upcoming Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023, The JobzHouse.Com developed this link.Therefore, candidates are urged to return frequently to this page to check for future developments on the appointment process.Job openings for Pakistani nationals were published by the Human Rights Ministry.Therefore, residents of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Islamabad may apply for these positions.
|Post on||30 December 2022|
|Department||Ministry of Human Rights (MOHR )|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Last Date||13 January 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Instructor Computer
- Deenyat Teacher
- Sanitary Worker
- Help Desk Assistant
- Book Sorter
- Naib Qasid
- Prosthetic Technician
- Application materials for MOHR Career opportunities are now being accepted by the Directorate General of Special Education. The Ministry of Human Rights has allocated certain quotas for minorities, women, and individuals with impairments.
- The advertisement must list each post’s eligibility requirements. All positions require a primary, middle, matriculation, intermediate, and bachelor’s degree. Additionally, details regarding these jobs have been added to the Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Islamabad’s website, www.mohr.gov.pk.
- The recruitment of available posts is presently taking applications at Latest Ministry of Human Rights (MOHR) Jobs 2023 | Online Applications.2023 positions at the Ministry of Human Rights.
- Candidates are thus advised to check this website periodically for updates on the appointment process.Male and female applicants interested in these Ministry of Human Rights (MOHR) positions can apply through the organization’s stated process from anywhere in the area.
How To Apply?
- website: www.njp.gov.pk
- APPLY NOW
- Online applications are accepted at www.njp.gov.pk, the website for the NJP – National Job Portal, from those who meet the eligibility requirements. Applications will be received by the NJP within 15 days.
- If you want to apply for one of the BPS-01 to BPS-04 positions, you can download the application form at www.mohr.gov.pk and send it to the Director Admin, Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, Islamabad.
Click Here Advertisement