Department of Primary and Secondary Healthcare The Punjabi government has advertised a sizable (more than 200) number of posts to fill around the province. With financial support from the World Bank, the Government of Punjab’s Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is carrying out the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project. The Project’s main objectives are to achieve level-1 and offer 24/7 services at regular levels in a few Punjabi areas. Project plans to recruit Lady Heath Visitors and Paediatricians for the purpose.
The Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (GHMIP), which aims to address the P&SHD in Punjab, is receiving financial support from the World Bank.A female paediatrician or health visitor will be hired for the initiative.207 Lady Health Visitors roles and 15 Pediatricians positions are being added in District Headquarters Hospitals (DHQs) and Tehsil Headquarters Hospitals (THQs).Rahim Yar Khan, Khushab, Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Lodhran, Mianwali, and Dera Ghazi Khan are the locations of these openings.The Pakistan Nursing Council PNC following FSC Premedical requires valid registration in order to see the information uploaded by Lady Health Visitors. The appointment will be made in accordance with the Government of Punjab’s Contract Appointments Policy 2022, which is currently the law.
|Post on||11 October 2022|
|Gender||Males & Females|
|Department||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Education||Intermediate, FCPS, Intermediate, MBBS, MD, MRCP|
|Age Limit||18-38 years|
|Last Date||24 Oct0ber 2022|
- Lady Health Visitors LHVs
Lady Health Visitors LHVs :
- Education: After completing fsc pre-medical, lady health traffic have to be validly registered with pakistan nursing council (percent). The appointment will observe the cutting-edge government of punjab settlement appointment coverage 2022.
- Education: Packages for paediatrician positions ought to be submitted with the aid of mbbs/mds with fcps paediatrics, mrcps, or different comparable credentials. Applicants who have an mbbs and a postgraduate degree, which includes an mcps, in addition to twelve months of suitable postgraduate work in a acknowledged group earlier than and after commencement also are welcome to apply.
How To Apply Online?
- Apply online website link: https://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk
- APPLY NOW
- Applying candidates must do so online at https://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk. Applicants must provide the required information and submit the educational and pertinent papers.
- Before October 24, 2022, candidates must submit their online applications. The advertising includes the interview schedule. As a result, candidates should read the advertising to finish the process.