The most current job vacancies from Balochistan food department have been made public.The Jang Newspaper in Quetta has an advertisement for these government vacancies in Balochistan. Departmental regulations will be followed during the recruiting procedure.Balochistan-based applicants who meet the qualifications can now submit applications for the positions stated in the advertising, Male/Female, below.Qualified candidates may apply via the organization’s stated procedure after the hiring process is over to acquire these Jobs in Balochistan in 2022.
Candidates interested in positions with Balochistan food department are advised that they must submit their applications before or on the day immediately after the deadline.Waiting until the deadline will result in your application not being approved. Utilize now.Candidates are required to read the accompanying advertising before applying for any post. The schedule for the interview and exam will be published in nearby publications later.You may also visit our website, Balochistan Jobs, to get the most recent information.
|Post on||02 December 2022|
|Department||Food Department Balochistan|
|Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Apply Procedure||Online OR By Courier|
|Last Date||26 December 2022|
- Assistant Computer Operators
- Assistant Food Controllers
- Food Grain Supervisors
- Junior Clerks
- Naib Qasid
- Pesh Imam
- Education: The necessary requirements (Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Relevant Skills, Relevant Field Experience) should be met by those who wish to apply for these positions
- Age Limit: The permitted range of ages for this position is 18 to 28. To apply for these positions, government personnel must get NOC from their prior department.
- Stenographers, assistant computer operators, Pesh Imams, assistant food controllers, junior clerks, food grain supervisors, drivers, Naib Qasids, chowkidars, and sweepers are all needed by the Balochistan Food Department.
How To Apply Online?
- website: www.job.gov.pk
- APPLY NOW
- Candidates may also apply online at jobs.gov.pk before to the deadline.
- Candidates can send their applications, the necessary educational documentation/certificates, two copies of their identity documents, and local/domicile certificates to the address shown in the advertising.
- The job posting up top also includes a description of the application procedure.
- Applications may only be submitted by qualified candidates that entirely fit the required experience criteria and credentials.
- The posting may be removed at any time by the department.
- Candidates who work for government or semi-government organisations must follow the correct procedure.
- The interview schedule will be made public following the deadline for the aforementioned positions. All applicants must bring their original documents to the interview.
Click Here Advertisement