Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022 Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs in Swat, Pakistan 2022 are accepting applications for Family Welfare Workers; further information may be found at Aaj Job.The Punjab Population Welfare Department hires highly qualified, energetic, and experienced individuals for this post.It is advised that candidates thoroughly read the advertisement to become familiar with the Job Descriptions, Posting Location, and Eligibility Terms & Conditions.
District: These positions only accept applications from female candidates.These positions are located at Abbottabad, Mansehra, Haripur, Battagram, Kolai Palas, Torghar, Shangla, Swat, Buner, Dir Lower, Dir Upper, Peshawar, and Dera Ismail Khan in Kohistan Lower and Upper.Candidates from the relevant districts are eligible to apply for these positions.The following is a description of the qualifications for these roles.
|Post on||03 December 2022|
|Department||Population Welfare Department KPK|
|Job Type||Contract Base|
|Apply Procedure||By Courier|
|Last Date||21 December 2022|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Family Welfare Workers
Family Welfare Workers :
- Education: A Secondary school diploma with a minimum grade of “2nd Class” or an equivalent degree from a reputable board.
- Experience: Population Welfare Department of the Regional Training Institute offers a two-year family welfare worker training programme.
- Limit of Age: 18 to 30 Years
- ABOUT: Recognizing the need to decrease unintended pregnancy, the province’s Population Welfare department offers married couples family planning and reproductive health services through in-person and outreach programmes. The department’s primary goals are to balance population growth and socioeconomic well-being by focusing on birth spacing, maternal and child health care, and maternal and child health. In addition to acknowledging the significance of population dynamics in development planning, the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa recognises the need to reduce the rate and incidence of unintended pregnancy through the use of contraceptives, encourage a healthy balance between family size and available resources, and invest in youth by continuing to place a strong emphasis on male population behaviour modification and awareness.One of the most cost-effective interventions for preserving a balance between population growth and socioeconomic well-being of the population is family planning.
How To Apply Online?
- website: www.ats.org.pk
- APPLICATION FORM
- The recruitment process would follow the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s project policy. Candidates who are overage or underage are not eligible to apply because general age relaxation is not permitted under Project Policy.
- Female applicants who meet the requirements can download the necessary forms to fill out and submit online, as well as the fee deposit slips, from the ATS website at aids.org.pk.
- After completing the fee, applicants may submit their applications. Applications should be sent to the Allied Testing Services ATS Manager Operations at 111-B, Street No. 30, Sector F-10 I, Islamabad.