Development and Special Initiatives Ministry The Government of Pakistan seeks applications from highly qualified and responsible Pakistani nationals for available posts at CPECSP (China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs 2023).Posts are becoming available in the CPECSP (China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project). Only professionals who satisfy the qualifying requirements outlined in the career announcement may submit an application.Project Director/CPEC Coordinator, Senior Specialist in Energy, Senior Specialist in Regional Connectivity & Infrastructure, Senior Specialist in Investment, Senior Specialist in Social Economic Development, Senior Specialist in Media, Senior Specialist in Maritime Port, Senior Specialist in Visas, and Interpreter are among the positions that are currently open.
Based on merit, these roles are becoming available. People from all throughout Pakistan are therefore able to apply to work for the CPECSP. The sought-after professionals must study the advertisement’s specifications.Both bachelor’s and master’s degree holders are eligible to apply. In the same field, they must have between five and 10 years of experience.
|Post on||26 December 2022|
|Department||China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)|
|Education||Bachelor, Master, MS|
|Job Type||Contract Base|
|Last Date||09 January 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- CPEC Coordinator
- Specialist Media
- IT Specialist
- Specialist Investment
- International Cooperation
- Specialist Energy
- Specialist Regional Connectivity Infrastructure
- Specialist Maritime Post
- Project Director
- Specialist Socio Economic Development
- Both bachelor’s and master’s degree holders are eligible to apply. In the same field, they must have between five and 10 years of experience.
- We will give preference to those who have experience working on similar projects in the past. The contract would initially have a one-year duration, but depending on yearly performance reports, it may be extended until the project was completed.
- In addition, the China Pakistan Economic Corridor, or CPEC for short, is a collection of infrastructural projects that have been in the works across Pakistan since 2013. Similar to how the value of CPEC projects, which were once predicted to be worth $47 billion, is $62 billion as of 2020.
How To Apply?
- website: www.cpec.gov.pk
- APPLY NOW
- On the Finance Division website at https://www.finance.gov.pk/circular 18042022.pdf, you may get information on the PPS Pay Package.
- Interested parties may click here to apply online or visit cpec.gov.pk. Within 15 days, online applications must be filed.
Click Here Advertisement