The College Education Department is pleased to invite online applications from unemployed young, energetic, talented, motivated, and qualified males and females with a post-graduate degree in required subjects for skill development and learning through teaching XI-XII students under the College Teaching Interns Program (CTIP).CTI HIRING FOR COLLEGE TEACHING The Competent Authority has decided to engage 1500 College Teaching Interns (CTIs) for a period of 07 months to satisfy the urgent needs of the colleges rising during the final year 2022-2023) in order to solve the shortfall of teaching personnel in Sindh Colleges. To recruit CTIs, the following terms and conditions must be authorised by the competent authorities.
|Post on||21 November 2022|
|Department||Government of Sindh College Education Department|
|Education||Master / BS / 16 years|
|Age Limit||Upto 35 Years|
|Job Type||Internship Program|
|Apply Start from||26 November 2022|
College Teaching Interns Program:
- Education: Minimum Master / 16 years
- Age Limit: Max 35 years
- Duration : Up to 07 month
- Salary: 60,000/- per month
- New Opportunities for Interns in College Teaching (CTIs) The Sindh government has advertised approximately 3000 jobs for College Teaching Interns CTIs Government Jobs for both men and women. These college teaching interns will be given a maximum monthly remuneration of Rs. 60000/- for a period of seven months.Eligible individuals with the relevant qualifications can apply online at www.docs.gos.pk, the Sindh Government of Pakistan’s Online Teacher Recruitment System.According to the new educator policy, teachers work on a contract basis, never becoming permanent, and the salary package will be fixed with no other benefits offered after the candidates are divided into the following categories after the selection of candidates is divided into the following categories.
How To Apply Online?
- website: http://www.dgcs.gos.pk/
- APPLY NOW
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at www.docs.gos.pk.
- Printed application with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile / PRC(D), Qualification / Academic Certificates, Marks Sheets (Master’ / BS / 16 years of Education), and experience (if any) Should be sent within 10 days after the online application’s submission.
- The application should be written to the relevant Region’s Regional Director, College Education Department.
- Subject and College-Wise Lists will be made available on the website: docs.gos.pk.