Charge Nurse positions have been made available by the Punjab Public Service Commission in a partial modification of advertisement no. 35/2021.For the Charge Nurse position, the Punjab Public Service Commission published a notice about a partial adjustment.The Charge Nurse (BS-16) position was made public by the Punjab Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department on November 1st, 2021, through the advertising 35/2021.PPSC made the 745 openings for the Charge Nurse position known at the time. Posts were increased by the commission from 745 to 2995.
Charge Nurses Jobs 2023
PPSC New Jobs 2023
Latest PPSC Jobs 2023
Today New Jobs 2023
Latest Charge Nurses Jobs 2023
|Post on||13 January 2023|
|Department||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education||Bachelor, Nursing Diploma|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Charge Nurses – Females (BPS-16)
- Education: B.Sc. Nursing General (Four Years) and active Pakistan Nursing Council registration; OR
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and active Pakistan Nursing Council registration
- Age Limit: 21 to 36 Years
- Note: Government institution graduates will be given preference.
- Open Merit: 2634 Vacancies
- Special Person Quota: 211 Vacancies
- Minorities Quota: 150 Vacancies
- Total: 2995 Vacancies
- The Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department of the Government of Punjab is currently accepting applications for these Charge Nurse Vacancies through the PPSC.Those who match the standards and are desired should submit online applications.
- New applicants may apply by January 30, 2023, or earlier.Candidates who have already been used for or interviewed for the 745 positions that were previously posted need not reapply.The other terms of the advertisement won’t alter.
How To Apply?
- website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
- APPLY NOW
- Apply for the positions online at the PPSC website.
- Candidates who have already applied need not do so again.
- Termination: January 30, 2023
Click Here Advertisement