For Pakistani nationals, the Capital Development Authority CDA Islamabad offers internship opportunities (CDA Internships 2023 with a Monthly Stipend of Rs. 40,000 – Direct Recruitment by Interviews).Pakistani men and women can hone their skills in a variety of fields by being chosen for the CDA Internship Program 2023.Interested people from any part of Pakistan are welcome to apply.The CDA offers internships in a variety of trades such as Human Resources HR/Admin, Estate Applications must be eligible for the interviews if they satisfy the educational criteria and other terms and restrictions.
|Post on||05 February 2023|
|Department||Capital Development Authority|
|Education||Graduation, Bachelor, Master|
|Apply Procedure||Walk in Interview|
|Last Date||25 February 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- CDA Internship Program
- HR/Admin: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration/Management, Law, Mass Communication, Sports Sciences & Physical Education, or Computer Sciences.
- Estate: At least a Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration/Management, Finance/Accounts/Marketing, Law, Computer Science, or Social Studies).
- Environment: Minimum Bachelor’s Degrees in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Civil Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree Qualifications in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, or Public Administration.
- Finance: Minimum Bachelor in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, or Public Administration-related fields.
- Planning and Design: BSc City & Regional, B. Architecture, or BSc Civil Engineering.
How To Apply?
- website: https://www.cda.gov.pk/
- APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates must be under 28 on the date of the interview and must have obtained the required educational certification or degree within the last three (3) years in order to apply.
- A fully filled application, attested copies of the degrees, the CNIC, two recent passport-size pictures, and the certificate of working experience, if applicable, must be turned in at the time of the interview.The interviewing panel will assess and return original documents as well.Candidates will not be considered if necessary paperwork or documents are lacking.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates must present their original CNIC, certificates, proof of residence, experience (if applicable), and most recent photo.
- Interviews will take place at the CDA office in Multi-Purpose Ground F-6 in Islamabad.
- No.TA/DA is permitted.
- Six (6) places will be earmarked for graduates and four (4) seats for postgraduates out of a total of ten (10) interns for each wing of CDA, with monthly compensation or stipends at Rs. 30,000 and 40,000, respectively (taxes shall apply).However, the Authority has the exclusive option to increase or decrease the number of interns.
- The internship does not grant any employment, regularisation, or other rights, nor is it an offer of employment.Thus, interns will only be eligible for the lump-sum stipend described above and will be subject to CDA rules regarding confidentiality and disciplinary issues.
- CDA has the authority to determine the internship’s location, duties to be performed, and other factors.
- However, interns may also request to end their internship with 15 days’ written notice, although in such instances, no internship completion certificate will be given.
Click Here Advertisement