The Bank of Khyber (BOK) has announced job openings for officers, managers, IT personnel, farm credit officers, and other roles for suitable graduates and undergraduate candidates. Several cities across Pakistan have these vacancies listed.You can apply directly for these jobs, but only NTS candidates are eligible to apply for the BTO role.Those with a bachelor’s degree or higher may apply as of right now.Applications must be submitted by March 6, 2023, for the most recent BOK vacancies.Read the complete online advertisement to find out how to apply for the most recent Bank of Khyber (BOK) employment openings.
|Post on||20 February 2023|
|Department||Bank of Khyber|
|Last Date||05 March 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Batch Trainee Officers
Batch Trainee Officers:
- Education: 16 years of age, a minimum grade point average of 60% or equivalent from reputable institutions recognised by the HEC, and studies in commerce, business, economics, or other areas linked to banking are required for the BTO Program.
- Age Limit:
- Males: Males: As of the deadline for application submission, the maximum age is 26.
- Females: The maximum age limit is 29 as of the deadline for application submission.
How To Apply?
- Website: www.nts.org.pk
- APPLY NOW
- Professionals who qualify and are interested can apply online at www.nts.org.pk.
- The NTS Online Employment Portal is the only place where applications may be submitted.
- Applications must be submitted online by March 5, 2023.
- Moreover, applicants must pay a processing charge of Rs. 460.
Click Here Advertisement