BPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 2-2023 The most recent job openings in Balochistan 2023 have been announced in BPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 2-2023.After the recruitment process is complete, qualified Balochistan residents will be given these jobs in 2023.To apply for these positions, follow the instructions in the advertisement below.Before applying for any position, candidates who are interested in these positions in BPSC Advertisement No. 2-2023 Jobs and have met all educational and physical qualifying requirements should read the entire details in the advertisement below.BPSC Publication No.02 2023 Balochistan Public Service Commission posted numerous openings for new positions and online applications.Online ads have been placed for these positions.Balochistan-based applicants who are interested in these positions are welcome.Candidates who match the requirements outlined in the department’s official advertisement, which is provided below.
|Post on||31 January 2023|
|Education||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date||09 March 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Education: Master Degree in Architecture with five years experience as Consulting Architect 0r Bachelor Degree with 10 years experience as Consulting Architect
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years and general age relaxation upto 43 years
- Education: Master Degree at least 2nd Division in Psychology
- Experience: Having two years experience
- Age Limit: 30 to 40 years
- Education: Graduation (14 years education) with 2nd Division
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years
- Height for Male: 5.5 inch
- Chest Only Male: 31 to 32.5 inch
- Height for Female: 5 inch
- Education: FA/ FSC with Driving License
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Height for Male: 5.7 inch
- Chest Only Male: 33 to 34.5 inch
- Height for Female: 5.3 inch
How To Apply?
- website: www.bpsc.gob.pk
- APPLY NOW
- All initial applications for BPS-16 and higher positions must be filed online at www.bpsc.gob.pk, the BPSC website.
- The applicants are not required to submit a paper copy of their online applications.
- Candidates must submit the authentic Treasury receipt of
- 1000 rupees for BPS-18
- For BPS-17 and BPS-16, Rs. 600.
- The sum should be deposited under the heading C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM FEE RECEIPT BPSC in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury that is authorised to conduct business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan.
- At the time of the screening/written test, candidates must present their original CNIC, a Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and a downloadable copy of their roll number slip.
- The deadline to submit an online application for BPSC Jobs 2023 in the Education Department is March 9, 2023.
Click Here Advertisement