The branch network of Allied Bank Limited has just published updated information about job vacancies.The bank claims that more than 1400 of its vacant positions are part of the Allied Bank of Pakistan’s Banking Career Opportunity as Teller Jobs 2023.Talented recent grads are wanted by Allied Bank to work as tellers in its Pakistani branches.Visit the bank’s website to apply for the positions.Males and females can both work as tellers.Therefore, any post for a Teller is likely to be open in the protectorate of Pakistan at any banking establishment.Jobs for Tellers at Allied Bank in Pakistan’s All Branches in 2023.Details, Salary, Qualifications, Skill, Description, and Eligibility Criteria.Young graduates are welcome to apply for positions as Tellers at all of ABL Allied Bank’s branches in Pakistan.All Pakistanis of any nationality who wish to work as bank tellers at Allied may apply online for the aforementioned position after carefully reading the Allied Bank’s application guidelines and requirements. One of Pakistan’s most well-known banks is Allied Bank.
|Post on||03 February 2023|
|Education||Graduation, Bachelor, Master|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||19 February 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree from a university in Pakistan or overseas that is HEC-recognized. Graduates who have chosen to specialise in commerce will be given preference. Information technology knowledge would be advantageous.
- CGPA/Division: Min CGPA 2.5 Or 2nd Division or at least 45% marks (in case of percentage system) in Graduation Degree.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
- If they match the eligibility standards, people from minority groups and those with special needs may also apply for the Teller post.The Teller performs mostly customer service and cash transactions at the point of sale in this management-level profession.
A degree of at least a Bachelor’s.
Graduates in commerce will be given preference.
Holders of IT credentials or skills will be preferred.
A minimum 2.5 CGPA/2nd division or 45% in the graduate programme are requirements for applicants.
Maximum age: 27 years old as of February 28, 2023.
How To Apply?
- website: https://www.abl.com/careers
- APPLY NOW
- Candidates can apply through the ABL official website at https://www.rozee.pk/company/allied-bank if they meet all the requirements.
- Only selected applicants are contacted for testing and interviews.
- Visit frequently for updates
Click Here Advertisement