On this website, you may find the most recent details on AJK Jobs 2023 for the Wildlife and Fisheries Department.If you’re interested in applying for government jobs in AJK, read this page.The Daily Jang newspaper provided this notice.The most latest information about jobs in the Wildlife and Fisheries Department for 2023 is available on this website.Read this page if you’re interested in applying for government jobs in AJK.This announcement was made by the Daily Jang newspaper.Contract employment will be used to fill this position.The For these posts, candidates should apply to the “The Operationalization of Newly Established Captive Breeding Centers/Zoo in Pir Chanasi Muzaffarabad, Banjoosa Rawalakot, and Mangla Mirpur” development project.Anyone in the area who wants to apply for these Wildlife and Fisheries Agency AJK jobs in 2023 can do so by following the procedure outlined by the company.
|Post on||22 February 2023|
|Department||Wildlife and Fisheries Department|
|Last Date||07 March 2023|
|Join Our Group||Click Here|
- Fisheries Watcher
- For the roles of Khakrob, Mali, Chowkidar, and Fisheries/Game Monitor, the capable department is looking for qualified and committed applicants.
- This role will be filled on a contract basis.
- For these posts, candidates should apply to the “Operationalization of Newly Established Captive Breeding Centers/Zoo at Pir Chanasi Muzaffarabad, Banjoosa Rawalakot, and Mangla Mirpur” development project.
- For these positions, Middle Pass holders may apply.
- These positions have an age range of 18 to 40. More information may be included in the job ad for candidates.
How To Apply?
- Website: FPSC
- APPLY NOW
- How to Apply for Wildlife and Fisheries Department AJK Jobs 2023?
- Interested parties may submit their applications to the Wildlife & Fisheries Chehla Bandi
- Muzaffarabad Office on or before March 7, 2023.
- Applications must include copies of all necessary documentation as well as accurate and complete information.
- The number of positions may be changed by the department as necessary.
- There will be no TA or DA given to the applicants for attending the test or interview.
Click Here Advertisement